At Merrell We believe that nothing should get in the way of enjoying active outdoor adventures. So put down that game controller, put your phone on the charger for a minute, and check your excuses at the door. There’s a whole world you can leave your mark on. Run. Jump. Jog. Trip on a root and skin your knee. Just make sure you do your own thing. Do what’s natural.
Someone who is responsible, reliable, service oriented and likes to have fun while they work. At Wolverine Worldwide, our associates are called upon to support the Store Manager in the overall operations of the store by maximizing the store’s sales potential, developing a cohesive team of highly motivated sales associates, controlling expenses while implementing a high level of superior customer service, product presentation, and housekeeping standards.
• Creating amazing experiences for our customers
• Driving store revenue and profitability
• Setting operational standards
• Performing duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• High School diploma; some college a plus
• Demonstrated retail sales success
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer service
• Additional supervisory experience a plus
• Flexible schedule and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Passion for our brands and brand lifestyles
Retail Store Environment- employee is required to stand for entire shift, climb ladders, bend, stoop, and reach to help customers. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds. Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds. Fast-paced, ever-changing, customer service oriented environment. Will regularly work alone in store.
A Successful Merrell Employee Enjoys:
• FREE SHOES!
• Generous merchandise discount
• Flexible schedules
• Unlimited opportunity for growth
• World Class training and development program
Apply today at: Working at Wolverine Worldwide